Physics Handbook For NEET-UG Exam
When it comes to competitive exams like NEET-UG, Physics can be a tough nut to crack. Students need to understand and learn many formulae and concepts, which often becomes difficult. To solve this problem, ALLEN Career Institute has come up with its Physics Handbook For NEET-UG Exam, an important study resource for NEET aspirants.
In higher-level physics for NEET, there are many concepts, and it can be difficult to remember all of them since students learn these concepts over the course of almost two years, if not more. For revising these concepts for NEET-UG, ALLEN’s Physics Handbook for NEET-UG Exam is practical and well-organized study material.
Reviewing the concepts in the last days of preparation is considerably more challenging. Therefore, you may quickly review Physics with the help of the list of formulae in this handbook. Additionally, this handbook concentrates primarily on the crucial NCERT formulae (Class 11th & 12th). This handbook is of great use to students who live in remote areas and don’t have access to ALLEN’s offline or online coaching classes. They can refer to this book and prepare for the Physics section of the NEET-UG exam.
This book serves as a multipurpose rapid review tool and covers practically all of the major concepts, vocabulary, definitions, and equations that NEET-UG aspirants need at their fingertips. In this handbook, the formulae are presented in a clear format and are set in the proper context for a better understanding of students.
Students can also refer to this handbook to revise all the concepts one day before their exams. Along with scoring well in their exams, students can prepare for viva questions from the handbook. It has been designed accurately to cover all the important concepts and formulae as per the latest syllabus and exam pattern of NEET-UG.
- The complete syllabus of Physics for the NEET-UG exam is covered in ALLEN’s Physics Handbook for the NEET-UG Exam, as per the latest exam pattern.
- Experts in Physics prepare this handbook for students to prepare and score well in their NEET exams.
- With this handbook, NEET-UG aspirants can develop their advanced skills in Physics.
- ALLEN’s Physics Handbook for NEET-UG Exam (English) contains all the essential notes with detailed diagrams.
- This handbook is a great asset for NEET-UG aspirants who are not able to join ALLEN’s classroom courses for expert guidance in NEET preparation.
- The handbook also contains a unique Physics dictionary to assist with the concepts.
Content in ALLEN’s Physics Handbook
The Physics Handbook contains material from the following chapters/topics:
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Projectile Motion and Circular Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Surface Tension
- Thermometry and Calorimetry
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Transmission of Heat
- Oscillations, Waves, and Sound
- Current Electricity
- Heating and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Electrons, Protons, and X-rays
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Communication
- Basic Physics Formulae
The experienced ALLEN faculty members have created this Physics Handbook for NEET-UG at ALLEN Career Institute. The booklet combines theoretical and practical ideas to help with test preparation and covers the complete NEET-UG Physics course.
The ALLEN’s Physics Handbook for NEET-UG is thorough, well-researched, and written in easy-to-understand language. It provides candidates with the information base needed to pass the test. The manual offers techniques for answering problems, quick tips, and examples to assist candidates in excelling at the NEET-UG exam.
After referring to the Physics handbook, students can go through MCQs to strengthen their base and improve their speed and accuracy. With this handbook, students can score well in their NEET-UG exam and improve their chances of getting admission into the top medical colleges in the country.
If you are looking for a concise and accurate reference book to aid your NEET-UG preparation for Physics, the ALLEN Physics Handbook For NEET-UG Exam is a great option.
ALLEN decided to make these books available on e-commerce platforms after receiving complaints of piracy of these Allen Books. In collaboration with sellers “Repro books on Demand” & “BOOKNETZ”.
Note: This Book is for aspirants who are not enrolled with ALLEN.
Here’s How JEE (MAIN) 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Topic Wise Test Papers in English & Hindi with their.
Concise revision of Biology CROP for NEET-UG Medical aspirants in our country need to clear the NEET (UG) exam.