Question Bank for Practice of Chemistry for NEET-UG
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, most commonly known as NEET (UG), is an essential exam for all students wishing to pursue their higher education in the field of Medicine. Every year, many students across India appear for this exam, which they have been preparing for, for a long time.
The NEET UG question paper is methodically divided into three subjects – Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. Students are often most worried about their performance in Chemistry, studying endless hours for the subject. To ease the approach, the ALLEN Chemistry at a Glance (Question Bank) in English is a highly sought-after book for students worried about NEET UG Chemistry.
ALLEN Chemistry at a Glance (Question Bank) in English brilliantly covers all topics students have studied in Class 11 and Class 12. The book is prepared and published by expert faculty members of ALLEN Career Institute. The questions in this Question Bank are, therefore, especially collected after researching several NEET question papers.
The book has been prepared for NEET aspirants based on the latest NEET UG syllabus. Let us see how studying from this book will help you in acing the NEET (UG) exam:-
- Get the Required Practice: NEET UG is a tough nut to crack for many students. It tests students on their conceptual understanding, speed, and accuracy. This speed and accuracy can only come when you have had enough practice with the various topics and conceptual approaches. ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English helps candidates get the right amount of practice by going through several questions from each topic. This is the perfect question bank for candidates wishing to practice important and often-repeated questions in NEET UG.
- Understand the NEET Pattern: Questions are not asked in the direct language in the NEET UG exam. These questions test your skills to apply and recall concepts. They also examine the candidates based on their analytical skills. The questions mentioned in this book familiarise students with the type of questions asked in the NEET (UG) exam.
- Go Through the Most Important Questions: When you go through NEET question papers from previous years, you will find that a few questions have been repeated over the years. ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English mentions all such important questions for students to go through.
- Evaluate Your Understanding: Going through the syllabus is one thing and being able to answer questions from those topics is a whole different aspect. When you try to answer questions mentioned in ALLEN’s question bank, you will be able to evaluate your level of understanding of each topic. This will allow you to work on your weaknesses and strengthen your preparation.
- Get the Perfect Revision: Going through the questions and concepts in ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English is the perfect way to revise all the topics. The more questions and mock tests that you go through, the stronger your preparation and understanding will be. It amounts to be a good way to get a quick revision of the NEET UG Chemistry.
- ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English covers all the topics mentioned in the NEET (UG) syllabus. It follows the latest exam pattern as released by the NTA (National Testing Agency).
- Students who are preparing for their NEET-UG examination will find the ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English & Hindi helpful throughout their learning journey. Written by experts, this book leaves no stone unturned in making it easy for you.
- Students can now purchase this book on E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, etc. Remember that this reference book is beneficial for those who haven’t enrolled in ALLEN. Students who are taking coaching classes receive these books in the package itself.
- The book can be purchased from various E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
ALLEN Chemistry At a Glance (Question Bank) in English is, therefore, the perfect Question Bank for NEET UG aspirants. It contains carefully handpicked and selected questions from all the important topics in Chemistry. During the preparation, this question bank serves as a great practice material to practice the topics and strengthen the understanding of concepts for the exam.
The book is easily available on E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, etc. Below, we have discussed the features of this Chemistry (At a Glance) Question Bank in Hindi.
Students can now purchase this book on E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, etc. Remember that this reference book is beneficial for those who haven’t enrolled in ALLEN. Students who are taking coaching classes receive these books in the package itself.
The book can be purchased from various E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
ALLEN decided to make these books available on e-commerce platforms after receiving complaints of piracy of these Allen Books. In collaboration with sellers “Repro books on Demand” & “BOOKNETZ”.
Note: This Book is for aspirants who are not enrolled with ALLEN.
Chemistry Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam When it comes to preparing for competitive exams like IIT, NEET-UG, etc., then chemistry.
Biology Handbook For NEET-UG Exam NEET is India’s sole national-level medical entrance test for undergraduate programs such as MBBS,.