Chemistry Handbook For IIT-JEE Exam
When it comes to preparing for competitive exams like IIT, NEET-UG, etc., then chemistry can be a difficult area to excel in. Students taking up these exams must understand and learn several concepts that are challenging. In order to help them, ALLEN Career Institute offers the students a Chemistry Handbook for IIT-JEE Exam (English). The handbook can prove to be an essential study resource for IIT-JEE aspirants.
IIT-JEE is a competitive and highly challenging exam consisting of concepts that are difficult to remember. In the span of those two years of preparation, ALLEN Chemistry Handbook for IIT-JEE can prove to be an excellent study resource.
Now, as far as last-minute preparation is concerned, it can be quite a tedious and challenging experience. Thus, as an IIT aspirant, you might require a chemistry handbook to review the chemical reactions, formulas, etc., at the last minute.
ALLEN’s chemistry handbook covers the syllabus of 11th and 12th standards, which can be of great help to IIT aspirants. This handbook can be a go-ahead for the aspirants who are in the vicinity where they cannot attend online/offline classes.
Prepared by the experienced faculty members of ALLEN Career Institute, the chemistry handbook covers the entire IIT-JEE syllabus for organic, inorganic, and physical chemistry. The handbook also includes concepts, definitions, formulas, and equations to strengthen the exam preparation of the students.
ALLEN’s Chemistry Handbook is a comprehensive and well-researched book developed in a self-explanatory format. It equips the IIT aspirants with a knowledge bank that is required to excel in the exam in one go!
Apart from understanding complex concepts, the handbook can help the students prepare for the viva questions as well. The book has been accurately designed in order to cover each and every topic as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus of IIT-JEE.
Features of ALLEN’s Chemistry Handbook
- The chemistry handbook covers the comprehensive syllabus of physical, organic, and inorganic chemistry while following the latest exam pattern of IIT-JEE.
- The handbook is designed by the expert faculties at ALLEN Career Institute that help students prepare for the exam efficiently.
- With the ALLEN Chemistry Handbook for IIT-JEE, students can acquire advanced knowledge of solving questions in chemistry.
- This handbook is a great asset for students who are unable to join the classroom courses provided by ALLEN Career Institute.
- The chemistry handbook provides a nutshell review and preview of reactions that assist the students in memorizing the concepts.
- The chemistry handbook includes many exclusive and extensive notes along with equations, formulas, and reactions to help strengthen the preparation of the student.
Contents in ALLEN’s Chemistry Handbook
The Chemistry handbook provided by ALLEN contains the following topics.
- Mole Concept
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Liquid Solution
- Solid State
- Gaseous State
- Atomic Structure
- Surface Chemistry
- Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding
- S-block elements
- P-block elements
- Coordination Chemistry
- D-block elements (Transition elements)
- Salt Analysis
- Environment Pollution
- Table for IUPAC Nomenclature
- Reaction Mechanism
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Distinction b/w Pair of Compound
- Haloalkanes & Grignard Reagents
- Alcohol, Ether, and Phenol
- Carboxylic Acid
- Benzene Diazonium Chloride
- Organic Reagents
- Organic Name Reactions
The expert faculty members of ALLEN Career Institute have created this handbook combining both theoretical and practical ideas to help students strengthen their concepts and cover the IIT-JEE syllabus.
The handbook is thorough, well-researched, and written in simple and easy-to-understand language. This handbook offers techniques that help students solve problems via the examples and quick tips provided!
After going through the chemistry handbook, students can move on to MCQs in order to create a strong base, thereby improving their accuracy and speed of solving questions. We can assure you one thing – With this book, students will definitely be able to crack the exam and enhance their chances of getting into top colleges in India.
If you are also looking for a concise and accurate reference book, ALLEN Chemistry Handbook for IIT-JEE is the one that you must try!
Students can now purchase this book on E-Commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho, etc. Remember that this reference book is beneficial for those who haven’t enrolled in ALLEN. Students who are taking coaching classes receive these books in the package itself.
Note: This Book is for aspirants who are not enrolled with ALLEN.
Chemistry Handbook For NEET Exam NEET-UG is a highly competitive medical exam in India. Thousands of candidates appear annually,.
Biology Handbook For NEET-UG Exam NEET is India’s sole national-level medical entrance test for undergraduate programs such as MBBS,.